Are you ready to secure media features on your brand
or business but not sure how to know who exactly to pitch at each publication, or what exactly to pitch them in order to make it happen? There are some tips and tricks to get familiar with in terms of what to look for and what to keep in mind to make sure you’re pitching the right person the right thing. Listen in for tips on how to do this to get the best results for your efforts.
In this episode you will hear:
- Tips on crafting pitches that will be received well
- Mistakes to avoid when pitching writers for media coverage
- What type of research you need to do before you pitch
- How to find the right people to pitch
- Types of writers and how to write a personalized pitch
- Creating media lists that fit your business
DIY PR resources from Quotable:
If you want to learn more about how to pitch your brand to the media, check out our PR course, Make Your Brand Magnetic, which you can sign up for here. The price goes up on November 1, so sign up now and lock in the current price!