It has been 2 years since I launched this podcast
which is so hard to believe!! If you have listened from the beginning, thank you so much for sticking around- and if you’ve found us along the way, I am so grateful. Thank you to all of you!
So this episode is a little different as we celebrate 2 years of the podcast. Just as I did for the 1st anniversary of the podcast, this is a Q & A episode. I have gathered questions that people have asked in recent days and weeks and will be answering them.
Here are some things I will answer in this episode:
- What do I do when creativity is blocked and how do I get my ideas flowing again?
- How did I build my team and how did I decide what position to fill first?
- What is it like running a business and being a mom during the pandemic?
- How did I start branching out to do more things like starting this podcast and a magazine?
- How do I stay organized and what am I excited about next?
Also, if you haven’t already, please rate and review the show so that others can find us and be inspired by the stories from female millennial entrepreneurs. You can leave a review on Apple Podcasts here https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/quotable-a-female-millennial-entrepreneur-podcast/id1451470250 or wherever you listen to your podcasts. Thank you so much!